Vizzun Entertainment presents the 10th Annual Pure Aloha Festival from April 14 through 17, 2011 at the Silverton Hotel Casino. The two-fold event features a one-of-a-kind Hawaiian festival and concert series.
The festival will feature more than 100 island craft and merchandise booths, authentic food vendors and amusement rides. While guests shop and dine on ono (delicious) food, they will be entertained by local halau performances and bands. General admission tickets for the festival are $7 and can be purchased at the event gate. The discounted $5 rate is available for seniors age 55 or older, those with proof of military ID and children under 10.
The concert series will host J Boog, Fiji and Bonafide on Friday, April 15 and Kapena on Saturday, April 16. Tickets go on sale Tuesday, March 15 and can be purchased through the Silverton Hotel Casino Box Office, by calling (702) 263-7777 or by visiting www.silvertoncasino.com
FESTIVAL HOURS OF OPERATION
- Thursday, April 14 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, April 15 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CONCERT HOURS OF OPERATION & TICKET PRICES
- Friday, April 15 Doors open at 6 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance or $38 day of show
- Saturday, April 16 Doors open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20 in advance or $28 day of show