Ravella at Lake Las Vegas invites you to its summer kick-off celebration and debut of The Pool at Ravella and Lagoon Bar & Grill Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 – 30. For only $119 per night, guests will enjoy lush accommodations, delicious meals, a concert by the lake and two slamming pool parties, including one hosted by Holly’s World starlet Angel Porrino.
The Memorial Day line-up will include:
- Saturday, May 28, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Grab your swimsuit and make for Ravella’s resort-sized pool for a Caribbean-themed bash. Groove to the beat of a live steel-drum band while you nosh on Caribbean-inspired dishes like jerked pork shoulder with lavoush wraps, grilled salmon with lentil ragout and banana fritters with vanilla bean ice cream. Complement the meal with a refreshing mojito or mai tai from the Lagoon Bar & Grill and be sure to stop by the shaved-ice station for the kiddos.
- Saturday, May 28, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Unwind under the stars to the sounds of Grammy-award winner Skip Martin, best known as former lead singer of Kool & the Gang, during the Gimme Shelter outdoor concert at The Village Lake Las Vegas, benefitting Heaven Can Wait Animal Society. Ravella will provide guests who book the Memorial Day Weekend package with two complimentary tickets (limited to 40 tickets). The evening kicks off with a special performance by U2 tribute band, Arms of America, followed by Martin’s performance of his smash hits!
- Sunday, May 29, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ready for day two in the sun? Head back out for a second pool party with celebrity host Angel Porrino and her son Roman. While you sit back and soak up the hot Vegas rays, munch on summer favorites including sliders, smoked beef brisket, grilled chicken drumsticks and a hot dog by-the-foot station served alongside German-style potato salad, sliced watermelon and fresh berry shortcake. Enjoy the yummy meal with the entire family while you jam to top hits played by a live deejay. Kids will be delighted with balloon animals, face painting and cotton candy.
While staying at Ravella, take advantage of all the Memorial Day festivities at Lake Las Vegas, including the grand opening of Casino MonteLago and the Tacos & Tequila Festival on Sunday, May 29 from noon – 6 p.m. at The Village Lake Las Vegas.
Click here to book your party package or visit ravellalasvegas.com and enter the code PMDC. Tax, drinks and gratuity are not included. Ravella’s pool parties are only open to hotel guests. Ravella guests who do not book the Memorial Day Weekend package but wish to attend the events can purchase wristbands upon check-in for $18 for adults and $9 for children ages 4 through 12 per event. Locals day passes to the pool will not be accepted unless occupancy warrants.
Memorial Day Weekend is only the beginning to Ravella’s inaugural summer. The resort will host themed parties and special events throughout the season, making every summer day an ideal day to visit Vegas’ newest resort.
ENJOY THE ENTIRE SUMMER IN THE SUN AT RAVELLA
- Resort Pool and Private Cabanas. A private cabana at Ravella’s resort-sized pool is an ideal retreat from the desert heat. Each cabana features plush furniture, ceiling fans, misters and cable television and comes stocked with ice-cold water, chilled towels and fresh fruit. Cabanas can be rented for $100 per day and are subject to higher rates on holidays and special occasions. Reservations can be made through The Spa at Ravella and can be made by calling 702-567-4600.
- Private Beach. Ravella’s private sandy beach provides the perfect atmosphere to read a book, work on your tan or simply drift away to the peaceful sound of your own waterfall.
- Lagoon Bar and Grill. Delectable fare and refreshing beverages are delivered to you poolside in an instant. From small snacks such as hummus and pita bread to a mouth-watering Black Angus burger, the Lagoon Bar & Grill fits the bill. If you’re worried about maintaining that bikini body, opt for a fresh salad or wrap and finish the meal with a tropical cocktail like Ravella’s signature Lagoon Breeze or Day at the Beach.
- Ravella’s Kid’s Club. Ravella’s Kid’s Club, complimentary to hotel guests, provides the quintessential opportunity for parents to indulge in adult time without their bundles of joy tagging along. As parents enjoy The Spa, hit the links or stroll to The Village for a romantic dinner, children can head to the Kid’s Club for some supervised fun. Adjacent to the resort’s pool, Ravella’s spacious Kid’s Club is flooded with natural light and is organized into three rooms, based on activity. Children can enjoy the arts and crafts hub; the “chill room” for younger guests to enjoy board games, foosball, movies or play Wii; and the tween zone, outfitted with big-screen TVs for movies or video games, two pool tables and Xbox Kinect. Kid’s Club guests also can play with basketballs, volleyballs and bubbles on the outdoor deck. Nutritious snacks are offered throughout the day. The Kid’s Club is open daily from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 5 p.m. For weekend guests, the club also is open by reservation only on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6 to 9 p.m. Kid’s Club is available to children ages 4 through 12. Reservations are required and can be made upon check-in at the front desk or by calling 702-567-4700.
- Activities at Lake Las Vegas. Explore secluded coves and take in the stunning scenery while you glide across the water. The full-service marina offers yacht cruises and a variety of watercrafts available for rental including electric boats, canoes, kayaks, pedal boats and sailboats. The marina also offers equipment for fishing and stand-up paddle boards perfect for exercising or simply enjoying the beautiful weather. The Village Lake Las Vegas hosts “Jazz on the Lake” every Saturday night, so sit back and stare at the stars as you lose yourself in the music and picturesque setting.
For more information about Ravella or to make a reservation, visit RavellaLasVegas.com or call 888.810.0440.