Treasure Island Las Vegas will host a launch party on September 8 inside Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall, & Bar-B-Que to unveil Devil’s Cut, a 90-proof bourdon from Jim Beam that is extracted from the wood of the distiller’s aging barrels.
Treasure Island and Jim Beam will host:
- Devil’s Cut sampling.
- Jim Beam drink specials.
- Live music.
- Introduction of Gilley’s “Rattlesnake” cocktail, made from Devil’s Cut.
- Prize raffles for a Kid Rock Fender Guitar and tickets to Carlos Mencia’s Sept. 16 performance.
- Line dancing lessons.
- Toughest Cowboy Competition.
National Football League season opener:
- $4 Budweiser/Bud Light Bottles for $15 during the game.
- $3 Draft Beers (Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Michelob Ultra) during the game.
Thursday, September 8, 3 p.m. to close.
Line Dancing Lessons: 7 – 8 p.m.
Band: 8 – 11 p.m.
Toughest Cowboy Competition: 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Gilley’s at Treasure Island Las Vegas
Casino level, adjacent to Siren’s Cove
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109