On Tuesday, April 14 at 4 p.m., the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino held a ribbon cutting ceremony to mark the opening of the Joint, the brand new, state-of-the-art concert venue (Pictured above: Carlos Santana and Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman). The event featured:
- Carlos Santana, recording artist and resident headliner
- Randy Kwasniewski, President of Morgans Hotel Group, Las Vegas and President and COO of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- John Meglen, President and co-CEO of AEG Live/Concerts West
- Patrick Berge, President of Sceno Plus
- Oscar Goodman, Mayor of Las Vegas
The Joint Grand Opening celebration continues this weekend with concerts from The Killers, Avenged Sevenfold and Paul McCartney. Offering an unparalleled commitment to rock and roll, The Joint features a cutting-edge sound and lighting system, seven luxury suites, and the most sophisticated, intimate and authentic experience in Las Vegas for performers and fans alike.
For more information, visit The Joint.