The holiday hustle and bustle is upon us, and Marie Callender’s is ready to take the stress out of the season. Guests can choose from FIVE delicious Holiday Feasts and over 30 of Marie Callender’s legendary pies. Easily online ordering is available at www.mariecallenders.com.
Each Holiday Feast serves six to eight hungry people and features a complete dinner with all of the trimmings and, of course, a Marie Callender’s signature Pumpkin or Apple pie. All feasts are conveniently packed and ready to go. All you need to do is heat, serve and enjoy – it’s that easy!
Marie Callender’s five Holiday Feasts include:
- Turkey Feast ($99.99) – An oven roasted turkey breast with all the feast trimmings.
- Ham Feast ($99.99) – A honey-glazed ham and pineapple sauce with feast trimmings.
- Ultimate Whole Turkey Feast ($119.99) – A whole roasted turkey with all the feast trimmings.
- Ham and Turkey Combo Feast ($139.99) – A roasted turkey breast and Marie Callender’s special honey-glazed ham with pineapple sauce and all the feast trimmings
- Ultimate Ham & Turkey Feast ($149.99) – A whole roasted turkey and Marie Callender’s special honey-glazed ham with pineapple sauce and all the feast trimmings.
Each Holiday Feast from Marie Callender’s comes with the following delicious sides:
- Apple-Sage Stuffing
- Fire-Roasted Yams (with Cranberry Streusel Topping)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Chef’s Vegetables
- Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie
- Marie’s Special Blend Coffee
FRESH BAKED PIES
Marie Callender’s is known for their delicious, freshly baked pies. Even if you’re planning to cook at home, pick up a Marie Callender’s pie to finish your feast. Marie Callender’s offer over 30 flavors including Banana Cream, Apple, Pumpkin, Mince with Rum Sauce, “No Sugar Added” Apple and Razzleberry, and a new Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Mousse Pie.
DINE-IN ON THANKSGIVING
If cooking isn’t in your future, Marie Callender’s offers a complete in-restaurant Thanksgiving Dinner. Start with soup or salad, enjoy turkey or ham with all of the classic holiday sides, and finish the meal with a slice of fresh baked pie. Adults can dine for $19.99, while children are just $8.99. Prices and participation may vary by location.
You can order your feast or pies on-line. For more information, click here: www.mcpies.com/holidayguide