‘Tis the season to give with Aquae Sulis as the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa hosts “12 Days of Giving,” a holiday fundraiser with a portion of the proceeds benefitting local charities Monday, Dec. 5 through Friday, Dec. 16.
Unwrapping festive cheer, Aquae Sulis’ “12 Days of Giving” encourages guests to share a day of relaxation and pampering at the spa by purchasing gift certificates for their loved ones this holiday season. Ten percent of all sales over $50 will be dedicated to participating local charities and non-profit organizations serving the Las Vegas community.
“It is an honor to partner with the 12 well-respected charities and have the opportunity to give back to our community,” said Frank Idris, director of hotel operations. “The holiday season is especially important to recognize the efforts of our local charitable organizations, and we are thrilled to assist these non-profits in their endeavors.”
The following organizations are participating in the event:
- December 5: Aid for AIDS Nevada
- December 6: American Cancer Society
- December 7: Women’s Club of Summerlin
- December 8: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas
- December 9: The Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
- December 10: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada
- December 11: Easter Seals Nevada
- December 12: Communities in Schools of Nevada
- December 13: Three Square Food Bank
- December 14: United Way of Southern Nevada
- December 15: Grant A Gift Autism Foundation
- December 16: Opportunity Village
Gift certificates may be purchased online and are available by monetary value or by treatment. For more information on Aquae Sulis Spa and a full list of services, visit http://spa.jwlasvegasresort.com/ or call 702.869.7807.
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa features 548 oversized guestrooms set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Located in Summerlin, 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip, the resort is close enough to indulge in the city’s amenities, but far enough away to enjoy golfing on one of the courses surrounding the resort or explore beautiful Red Rock Canyon. Indulge yourself at JW Marriott’s luxurious Aquae Sulis Spa or lounge by the grass-edged pool. Plus, the resort features a wide selection of dining and entertainment options, from casual to elegant. All services and amenities synonymous with JW Marriott are at your fingertips when you visit. JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa: 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Toll Free: 877-869-8777, www.jwlasvegasresort.com.