The all-new 2012 Circus Spectacular is bringing a star-studded line-up to the Orleans Arena January 5-8 for eight shows.
This year’s show line-up includes:
- Joseph Dominick Bauer, ringmaster. Hailing from Swiss circus royalty, Bauer is emcee and conqueror of the Wheel of Death.
- Daniel Raffo, world-renowned tiger trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered and utterly unpredictable.
- Andrea and Lluvia, a daring duo who hang high above the arena by their hair, spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
- Broadway Bo, the world’s largest performing elephant, trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible five-ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
- The Christiani family, bubbly and bouncing comics. This Italian family reaches remarkable heights while their rambunctious antics leave the audience reeling.
- Guiming Meng from China, who amazes in displays of dexterity and determination.
- Caroline Williams and the Liberty Horses. Eight generations of German equestrian circus history course through Williams’ high-stepping steeds.
- Hernando and Marius, performers of Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevil antics and a delicate incline wire.
- Fabio’s Extreme Riders, It’s a Small World After All. Fabio’s fearless foursome fly encased in a steel globe. When inches count, Fabio’s riders do not disappoint.
- David Smith, Jr., human cannonball. Smith is a multi-award winning Human Cannonball, holding the world’s record for both height and distance as he blasts from his booming barrel.
Show times are: January 5, 7:00 p.m.; January 6, 7:30 p.m.; and January 7 and 8, 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. each day.
General admission tickets are $12 for children (12 and under) and $18 for adults. Reserved seating is available for $23 to $45. Children two and under are free with a paid adult. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Orleans Arena Box Office at 702.284.7777 or by visiting www.orleansarena.com.
About the Orleans Arena
The Orleans Arena, a Boyd Gaming facility located just off the Las Vegas Strip, is host to more than 150 events each year, including top concerts such as Van Halen, Black Eyed Peas, Akon, Rihanna, Brooks & Dunn, and Panic at the Disco; family favorites Disney on Ice, Harlem Globetrotters, and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus; and a variety of sporting events, including the Las Vegas Wranglers professional ECHL hockey team, NCAA basketball tournaments, the West Coast Conference Tournament, plus three major motorsports events each year. For information on booking events call 702.365.7469 or visit www.orleansarena.com. For further information, follow Orleans Arena on Facebook and on Twitter (@orleansarena).