The 2012 Gauge New Year’s Eve party at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ in Treasure Island features a three hour open bar, delicious food from both Gilley’s BBQ kitchen and Treasure Island Catering, live entertainment and unmatched views of the revelers and fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip.
- $149* per person (early booking price)
- $179* per person (after early booking price ends)
- $212* per person when purchased on Dec. 30 & 31
- VIP Access to Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ
- Three hour open bar and hors d’oeuvres (9 p.m. midnight)
- Live country rock band Austin Law and DJs
- $5 Mechanical Bull Rides
- TI New Year’s Eve party favors
- Live video of NYE celebrations across the United States on multiple flat screen TVs
- Easy access to outdoor viewing area of the Las Vegas Strip Fireworks at midnight
- Doors open at 9 p.m.
- Cash bar available from 12 a.m. 4 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 31, at 9 p.m. through Sunday, Jan. 1, at 4 a.m.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Prices do not include live entertainment tax, or service fees. eTickets are not available for this event.