Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is home for all the hard hitting action, excitement and delicious specials. The game will be shown on big screen TVs throughout the venue along with German beer and a special Bavarian menu which includes:
- Fish and Chips – beer battered cod with fries and sauce remoulade
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – served with fries, ranch dip and celery
- Football-Shaped Meat Balls– in BBQ sauce, served with garlic bread
- Hofbräuhaus Bratwurst Patty Sandwich – served with seasoned wedge fries and spicy dipping sauce
- German Potato Pancakes – served with applesauce
WHEN: Sunday, February 5, 2012
Kick-off scheduled for 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first German/Bavarian beer hall and restaurant in Las Vegas. This faithful reproduction of the world’s most famous beer hall, the original, centuries-old Hofbräuhaus in Munich, Germany, is an authentic and entertaining blend of tradition and fun.
From its hand-painted ceilings and live bands, to its imported beer and delicious food, Bavarian hospitality abounds. Guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, sauerbraten, pretzels and much more, all accompanied by traditional music and the finest Hofbräu beer where it’s Oktoberfest every day!