Gabriel Iglesias invites his fans to join him and indulge in the “six levels of fatness” as the comedian introduces the “Fluffy” Burger and specialty menu at BLT Burger at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, served April 2 – 8.
“The six levels of fatness is something I have incorporated into my stand-up routine for a while so I think it’s really cool that BLT Burger at The Mirage is adding this to its menu the week leading up to my performances in the Terry Fator Theatre,” said Iglesias.
Iglesias, who is performing at The Mirage April 6 – 7 as part of the “Aces of Comedy” series, hand-picked the ingredients included on his specialty burger. The comedian will be at the restaurant Thursday, April 5 from 1 – 3 p.m. to meet and greet with guests and fans. The first 50 guests who order a burger off the “Fluffy Menu,” fat fries and Fluffy’s Cake Shake will receive a DVD and t-shirt.
The menu consists of the following levels of fatness:
- Level 1: “Big” ($6) – Often referred to as “pickle pillows,” guests will start the fatness off right with BLT Burger’s special fried dill pickles which are served with a ranch-chili paprika dipping sauce.
- Level 2: “Healthy” BLT Burger ($9) – Sure to melt in your mouth, the healthiest of all things fluffy, this sandwich features Jalapeño Jack cheese, bacon, a fried egg and tobacco onions.
- Level 3: “Husky” Burger ($13) – Heavenly goodness, the “Husky” Burger features a single patty topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 4: “Fluffy” Burger ($19) – Kicking it up a notch, the “Fluffy Burger” is fit for a fluffy king. Two mouth-watering patties are topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 5: “Daaaaamn” Burger ($24) – Handcrafted by Iglesias himself and sure to make your heart palpitate in more ways than one, the “Daaaaamn” burger is a melt-in-your-mouth, triple patty burger topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 6: “Oh Hell No!” Burger ($34) – The crème de le crème of all things fluffy features the “Daaaaamn” burger alongside BLT Burger’s fat fries and Iglesias’ “Fluffy Cake Shake.” The Fluffy Cake Shake is no joke as it’s made with Godiva chocolate liquor, vanilla vodka, chocolate Häagen Dazs, handcrafted chocolate cake with fudge icing and topped with fresh chocolate whip cream (non-alcoholic version available).
Gabriel Iglesias has been described as an unbelievably witty, electrifying and talented performer who has the ability to consistently deliver a uniquely hilarious comedy experience – from start to finish – in every venue he performs in. Gabriel’s mass appeal has opened the door for the comedian to shoot two one-hour Comedy Central specials, currently available on DVD. In the fall of 2011, Comedy Central premiered the new stand-up series “Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution.” Iglesias is currently performing his national stand-up comedy tour, “Stand-Up Revolution – The Tour,” visiting more than 90 cities across the United States.