PT’s Entertainment Group (PTEG), affiliate of Golden Gaming consisting of 35 PT’s and three Sierra Gold taverns in Las Vegas, is hiring for server, cook and kitchen management positions. The job fair will be held on Tuesday, May 1 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the PTEG corporate office located at 8650 West Tropicana Avenue, Suite A-201.
The following are PTEG requirements for job fair attendees:
- Must have the ability to work varied hours and shifts in any PT’s and Sierra Gold locations
- Must have a current Southern Nevada Health Department (SNHD) card, TAM card and proper work documents
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms
- Employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings
The open positions and additional requirements are listed below:
- Prior serving experience preferred
- Knowledge of Point-of-sale (POS) operations
- Be prepared to interview and audition
- Previous professional cooking experience of at least 1 year preferred
- Previous kitchen management of at least 2 years preferred
- Must work all stations on the cook’s line
- Must have knowledge of cost and labor control, health department regulations and basic computer skills including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the Golden Gaming Job Fair at 8650 West Tropicana Avenue, Suite A-201 in Las Vegas on May 1 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or apply at www.goldengaminginc.com/careers, download the employment application, and fax resumes to (702) 369-8646. For more information on PT’s Entertainment Group, visitwww.pteglv.com.
Golden Gaming is an EEO/ADA company that offers excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance.