Everyone’s favorite beer deliveryman, Windell Middlebrooks, will be in Las Vegas this Saturday, July 7 as part of the “Welcome Veterans Back to the High Life” program.
In partnership with Caesars Entertainment, Windell will be accompanying some 75 local veterans as they enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences, including lounging in cabanas at GO Pool at the Flamingo Las Vegas and listening to live-music at Carnaval Court and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill at Harrah’s Las Vegas – all while enjoying an ice-cold Miller High Life!
Throughout the summer, Miller High Life, in partnership with Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) and Operation Homefront, is giving unique and exciting experiences to veterans to help them connect with others and enjoy some of life’s little luxuries. Fans can show their support by collecting specially marked Miller High Life and High Life Light bottle caps or can tabs and returning them to retail accounts or via mail. For each cap and tab collected, High Life will donate 10 cents to provide veterans with unique “High Life” experiences, like the ones being provided by Caesars Entertainment on Saturday.
The festivities will kick-off with a meet-and-greet at noon with Windell and Amy Palmer, Chief Operating Officer of Operation Homefront, outside of Bally’s Las Vegas. Following the get-together, Windell will walk the Strip, check out the scene and make sure everyone is “Living the High Life!”
WHEN: Saturday, July 7, 2012
- 12:00-1:00 Reception outside of Bally’s (3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South)
- 1:00-2:00 Slush Bar at Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon (3595 Las Vegas Blvd. South)
- 2:00-3:30 GO Pool at Flamingo Las Vegas (3555 Las Vegas Blvd. South)
- 4:00-5:00 Carnaval Court at Harrah’s Las Vegas (3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South)
- 5:00-6:00 Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill at Harrah’s Las Vegas (3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South)
- 6:00-8:00 Bally’s (3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South)