In the spirit of the Olympics and to show support of Team U.S.A., “team F.I.R.S.T.” at FIRST Food & Bar inside the Palazzo has created this red, white and blue inspired libation.
The “FIRST Place” will give you the team spirit to cheer on your favorite athletes during the Summer Olympics – just don’t try to race your friends in the hallway or bust out your gymnastics in the bar. The cocktail is available now through the Olympic games.
- 2 oz Ultimat Vodka
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 3/4 oz Trader’s Vic Orgeat (almond) Syrup
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1 lime cut in small pieces
- Place the lime pieces in a shaker tin and muddle with orgeat syrup, then add vodka and shake with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass previously filled with fresh strawberries slices at the bottom and ice on top.
- Top with blue curacao
- Garnish with more fresh strawberries on a cocktail pick