Gabriel Iglesias invites his fans to once again join him at The Mirage Hotel & Casino by indulging in the “six levels of fatness.” The comedian’s “Fluffy” Burger and specialty menu will be featured at BLT Burger January 18 – 20.
Iglesias, who is performing at The Mirage January 18 – 20 as part of the 2013 “Aces of Comedy” series, hand-picked the ingredients included on his specialty burger. The comedian will be at the restaurant Friday, Jan. 18 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. to meet and greet guests and fans. The first 50 guests in line will receive one (1) complimentary Fluffy’s Cake Shake from Iglesias himself!
The menu consists of the following levels of fatness:
- Level 1: “Big” ($6) – Often referred to as “pickle pillows,” guests will start the fatness off right with BLT Burger’s special fried dill pickles served with a ranch-chili paprika dipping sauce.
- Level 2: “Healthy” BLT Burger ($9) – Sure to melt in your mouth, the healthiest of all things fluffy, this sandwich features Jalapeño Jack cheese, bacon, a fried egg and tobacco onions.
- Level 3: “Husky” Burger ($13) – Heavenly goodness, the “Husky” Burger features a single patty topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 4: “Fluffy” Burger ($19) – Kicking it up a notch, the “Fluffy Burger” is fit for a fluffy king. Two mouth-watering patties are topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 5: “Daaaaamn” Burger ($24) – Handcrafted by Iglesias himself and sure to make one’s heart palpitate in more ways than one, the “Daaaaamn” burger is a melt-in-your-mouth, triple patty burger topped with Jalapeño Jack cheese, mayonnaise, a fried egg, tobacco onions and BLT Sauce.
- Level 6: “Oh Hell No!” Burger ($34) – The crème de le crème of all things fluffy features the “Daaaaamn” burger alongside BLT Burger’s fat fries and Iglesias’ “Fluffy Cake Shake.” The Fluffy Cake Shake is no joke as it’s made with Godiva chocolate liquor, vanilla vodka, chocolate Häagen Dazs, handcrafted chocolate cake with fudge icing and topped with fresh chocolate whip cream (non-alcoholic version available).
Gabriel Iglesias has been described as an unbelievably witty, electrifying and talented performer who has the ability to consistently deliver a uniquely hilarious comedy experience –from start to finish – in every venue he performs in. Gabriel’s mass appeal has opened the door for the comedian to shoot two one-hour Comedy Central specials, currently available on DVD. Two seasons of his Comedy Central stand-up series “Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution” are both also available on DVD. His highly anticipated third 1-hour special “Aloha Fluffy” will air on Comedy Central in April 2013. Iglesias is currently performing his national stand-up comedy tour, “Stand-Up Revolution – The Tour,” visiting more than 90 cities across the United States.