The Venetian and The Palazzo spice it up this summer with their second annual food festival, Carnival of Cuisine. Tickets are on sale now for this event, scheduled Saturday, August 15, 2009 from 12:30pm-4:00pm in The Venetian Ballroom. Carnival of Cuisine will showcase the very best in gourmet, fine and casual cuisine available only at restaurants of The Venetian and The Palazzo. The food festival will feature cooking demonstrations, tastings from more than 20 eateries including nine James Beard Award winners and live entertainment. Ticket holders will have the chance to win prizes including signed cookbooks, restaurant gift certificates and show tickets. Carnival of Cuisine is presented by Club Grazie, the premier player reward program of The Venetian and The Palazzo.
Participating restaurants include: B&B Ristorante, Bouchon, Canaletto, Canyon Ranch Grill, Carnevino, CUT, Dal Toro, Dos Caminos, Double Helix Bar, Enoteca San Marco, Grand Lux Café, LAVO, Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro, Pinot Brasserie, Postrio, The Grill at Valentino, Valentino, Restaurant Charlie, SUSHISAMBA strip, Table 10, TAO, Woo, and Zine Noodles Dim Sum.
Confirmed chefs to participate in cooking demonstrations in The Venetian Ballroom and in the waterfall atrium of The Palazzo include:
- James Beard Award Winner Chef Luciano Pellegrini of Piero Selvaggio’s Valentino at The Venetian
- Executive Chef Zach Allen of Celebrity Chef Mario Batali’s Carnevino at The Palazzo and B&B Ristorante and Enoteca San Marco at The Venetian
- Executive Chef James Boyer of Canyon Ranch Grill at The Palazzo
- Chef de Cuisine Hiroo Nagahara of Bar Charlie by Charlie Trotter at The Palazzo
- Executive Chef Peter Woo of Woo at The Palazzo
Ticket prices are $50 all inclusive and may be purchased in person at any Venetian or Palazzo box office, by phone at 702.414.7469 or online at www.venetian.com or www.palazzolasvegas.com. Guests must be 21 and over to attend Carnival of Cuisine. Club Grazie members may use Grazie points towards tickets to this one of a kind event. Please call Club Grazie at 877.314.1500 for more information.