Want to win free NASCAR tickets and tool kits while watching the Daytona 500? Join Las Vegas Motor Speedway at seven valley locations this Sunday for the biggest race-viewing parties in Nevada.
Event partners Budweiser, KKLZ-FM 96.3 and 102.7 FM The Coyote are joining with the speedway to give race fans the chance to win prizes while watching “The Great American Race” with other race fans.
Guests can win LVMS NASCAR Weekend tickets and Kobalt Tools tool kits and enjoy special prices on Budweiser beer at all locations. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
“This is an excellent opportunity for race fans to join others who are passionate about the sport in celebrating the opening of the 2013 season and NASCAR’s new look with the Gen 6 cars,” said LVMS President Chris Powell. “In addition, fans will have a chance to win some really nice prizes. We invite our local fans to kick off the season at one of the parties, and then join us for NASCAR Weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway March 7-10.”
Party locations include:
- Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall – Race and sports book. Doors open at 9 a.m. 5111 Boulder Highway
- Suncoast Hotel & Casino – Showroom. Doors open at 9 a.m. 9090 Alta Drive
- Orleans Hotel & Casino – Race and sports book. Doors open at 9 a.m. 4500 W. Tropicana Ave.
- Gold Coast Hotel & Casino – Showroom. Doors open at 9 a.m. 4000 W. Flamingo Road
- South Point Hotel & Casino – Showroom. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower – Images Lounge. Doors open at 10 a.m. 2000 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Cannery Hotel & Casino – Victory’s Bar & Grill. Doors open at 10 a.m. 2121 E. Craig Road, North Las Vegas
NASCAR Weekend racing at the superspeedway begins on Thursday, March 7 with a free test day for the Sprint Cup teams. Stratosphere Pole Day follows on Friday, March 8. The NASCAR Nationwide Series takes center stage on Saturday, March 9 with the annual Sam’s Town 300 at 1:15 p.m. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kobalt Tools 400 is scheduled to start at noon on Sunday, March 10.
Tickets for LVMS’s NASCAR Weekend are on sale at www.lvms.com or by calling (800) 644-4444. Neon Garage tickets, Lucky 7 preferred parking and driver introduction passes also are available. Follow LVMS on Facebook and Twitter.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information visit www.speedwaymotorsports.com.