Rice & Company: Throughout the month of March, the restaurant will offer the Lucky Roll (pictured, $17), made with crab, shrimp, avocado, asparagus and carrots. The festive roll is wrapped in green with fresh cucumber, and finished off with a touch of spicy plum sauce.
Senor Frog’s Las Vegas: From Friday, March 15 through Sunday, March 17, the party bar will offer $19 two-for-one green draft beer yards, $26 two-for-one “Lucky” green margarita yards, $8 Guinness draft beers and $12 Irish Car Bomb shots.
Public House Las Vegas: On March 17, the restaurant will offer festive food and drink specials, as well as live coverage of Selection Sunday. The ladies of FANTASY will also stop by from 2 to 3 p.m. for a meet and greet and calendar signing.
- Drink specials include:
- 9 to 10 a.m. – $3 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- 10 to 11 a.m. – $4 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- 11 a.m. to noon – $5 Guinness, Blue Moon and Coors Light
- $6 Irish Car Bombs and $5 Jameson shots all day long
- Traditional Irish food specials will be available exclusively for the holiday including:
- Potato and Cheddar Soup ($7)
- Shepherd’s Pie ($16)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage ($16)
- Fish and Chip ($16)