Grateful Dead members Phil Lesh and Bob Weir bring their band Furthur to The Pearl inside Palms Casino Resort for two shows Oct. 1 and 2, 2013 at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $39, plus any additional service fees (Photo: © Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
Following what is sure to be a successful summer tour, former Grateful Dead members Phil Lesh & Bob Weir and their band Furthur will return to Las Vegas. Fans can expect Lesh and Weir to push the musical envelope with jaw-dropping improvisations and loving renditions of Grateful Dead classics, with an all-star band that includes keyboardist Jeff Chimenti (RatDog), drummer Joe Russo (Benevento – Russo Duo, Trey Anastasio), guitarist John Kadlecik (Dark Star Orchestra) and vocalists Sunshine Becker and Jeff Pehrson.
New and old fans of the Grateful Dead alike will be entranced as Lesh and Weir take the musical journey “further,” exploring some of the Grateful Dead’s most beloved songs in a tour that promises to keep the feet stomping and the bodies shaking. For more information on Furthur please visit www.furthur.net
Doors at the Pearl will open at 6:30 p.m. and show time is 8 p.m. The Pearl Box Office is open daily from noon until 7 p.m. with extended hours on select event days. The Pearl is now on Twitter. Follow @PearlatPalms for concert announcements and event information.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE PEARL
- April 20 – Joe Bonamassa; Tickets start at $73
- May 25 – Billy Idol; Tickets start at $49
- May 26 – Chris Tucker; Tickets start at $49
- June 1 – Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts; Tickets start at $34
- June 8 & 9 – Bill Maher 2013 Residency; Tickets start at $45
- June 15 – Cheap Trick co-headline with Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo; Tickets start at $50
- June 22 – Boz Scaggs with special guest Dave Mason; Tickets start at $49
- July 12 – Yes: The Triple-Header Concert Tour; Tickets start at $39
- July 19 – Alabama Shakes; Tickets start at $45
- July 27 – The Wayans Brothers; Tickets start at $40
- August 2 – Gipsy Kings; Tickets start at $49
- August 28 & 29 – Journey; Tickets start at $83
- September 6 & 7 – Bill Maher 2013 Residency; Tickets start at $45
- October 1 & 2 – Furthur featuring Grateful Dead’s Phil Lesh & Bob Weir; Tickets start at $39
- October 6 – Depeche Mode; Tickets start at $160
- November 2 & 3 – Bill Maher 2013 Residency; Tickets start at $45