Rice & Company: Sushi & Sake Pairing for $26 per person: Big Daddy Roll – made with shrimp tempura, shiso and kaiware; wrapped Wagyu beef, avocado, jalapeño and Tobiko and topped with spicy yuzu chili sauce. Paired with the Man’s Mountain sake.
TENDER Steak & Seafood:
- Tomahawk Jack paired with a Jack Daniel’s Flight – $85 per person
- The Tomahawk Jack is a grilled 34-ounce long-bone and dry-aged Angus Beef rib-eye chop and will be served with roasted fingerling potatoes, exotic mushrooms and caramelized onions.
- A Jack Daniel’s Flight with pours of Jack Daniel’s, Gentleman Jack and Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel whiskey will accompany the dish.
- Rib eye platter – $85 per person
- A sample trio including a 6-ounce American Kobe Wagyu Beef steak from Dixon Ranch in North Dakota, an 8-ounce range-fed Bison steak from Durham Ranch in Wyoming and a 10-ounce dry-aged, corn-finished Certified Black Angus Beef steak.
Central Michel Richard: Four-course menu from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.- $45 per person
- Appetizer course: choice of crab cake with leek tartare or fresh Asian tuna carpaccio
- Second course: choice of crab soup with Yukon potato or onion soup with miso
- Entrée course: choice of Loup de Mer with sautéed mushrooms or braised lamb shank with creamy polenta
- Dessert course: choice of Michel’s signature chocolate cake or the cheesecake with raspberry coulis