CityCenter will host a food and beverage career fair on Thursday, July 16 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the development’s Career Center. All candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for their desired position are guaranteed an interview with a CityCenter food and beverage executive. Appointments must be scheduled by Wednesday, July 15.
CityCenter is seeking to fill the following positions at the career fair: Assistant executive steward, baker, banquet management, busperson, cook, master cook, food server, fountain worker, kitchen management, restaurant management and more.
KEY CAREER FAIR INFORMATION
- Applicants must complete an online application via www.citycentercareers.com
- After completing the online application, applicants must call 702-590-CITY (2489) or (866) 909-CITY (2489) to make an appointment to attend the career fair
- Appointments must be scheduled by Wednesday, July 15
- Interested candidates who do not have a computer can access one through a number of community organizations. A complete list and contact information can be found at www.citycentercareers.com
- Start dates will begin in September, ramping up through December
WHEN: Thursday, July 16
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: CityCenter Career Center
3549 Industrial Road, Las Vegas 89109