Latin Night is back at Aliante Casino + Hotel. Every last Sunday of the month, guests will enjoy free Casamigos tequila tasting followed by a live performance from a favorite Las Vegas Latin cover band, Volume 1.
Also appearing alongside the sizzling band inside Access Showroom, is a multi-media video DJ.
Begin the night with tequila tastings from 9 – 10 p.m. then hit the dance floor and party the night away from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. with a $5 cover.
Aliante Casino + Hotel proudly presents a variety of other weekly entertainment featuring disco, funk, jazz, pop and singer song-writers:
- Fridays beginning July 5: Old School Nights, 8 – 11 p.m. with $5 cover
- Fridays through June/Saturdays beginning July 6: Boogie Knights, 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. with $5 cover
- Saturday, June 22: Michael Grimm, 8 p.m. with $5 cover
- Saturday, June 29: The Lon Bronson Band, 9:30 p.m. – 12 a.m. with $5 cover
- Sunday, June 30: Latin Night featuring Volume 1, 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. with $5 cover
- Fridays: Dueling Pianos, 7 – 9 p.m.; Live DJ & The Aliante Go-Gos, 11 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Saturdays: Live DJ & Go-Go Dancers
- Saturday, June 22 & 29: Acoustic Junkyard, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Fridays & Saturdays: Jeno Kurucz, 6 – 10 p.m.
MRKT Sea & Land
- Fridays: Sarah Theile, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: Michael Johnson, 6 – 10 p.m.
Aliante Casino + Hotel sits on 40-acres nestled within the Aliante master-planned community at Aliante Parkway and Interstate 215 and is North Las Vegas’ only Four Diamond AAA-rated resort. Opened in 2008, Aliante has more than 200 hotel rooms and suites, a resort-style pool, no resort fees and has major freeway access from the Las Vegas Strip, McCarran International Airport, Nellis Air Force Base and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. For more information and reservations, please contact Aliante Casino + Hotel at 702.692.7777 or visit www.aliantegaming.com. Follow Aliante on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest happenings, enjoy exclusive giveaways and more.