Beginning Thursday, July 11, the sounds of The Paul Charles Band (P.C.B.) and The Peter Love Band will fill Hyde Bellagio during “Live Music Thursdays,” the venue’s weekly lounge night. Each new act will alternate performance weeks with resident entertainer Hawaiian singer and guitarist Mahi Crabbe (pictured).
Every Thursday evening beginning at 9 p.m. guests are invited to sip signature cocktails, share gourmet small bites and kick back to the bands’ original compositions and covers from artists spanning several generations as the Fountains of Bellagio dance in the background.
- The Paul Charles Band – Having shared the stage with national performers including Third Eye Blind, Paul Gilbert and LMFAO, P.C.B.’s song selection reflects a Top 40 influence with a focus on covering hits from bands such as Train, Maroon 5 and Gavin DeGraw. The band members come from different musical backgrounds, helping to breathe new life into the band’s ever-evolving set.
- The Peter Love Band – A talented guitarist, pianist and singer, frontman Peter Love also is known for his various daytime soap opera roles including stints on “Ryan’s Hope” and “Santa Barbara.” While Love enjoys acting, music is his true passion. The band’s sound reflects Love’s appreciation for different genres and generations of rock, playing music by artists ranging from Bob Dillon and The Rolling Stones to Nirvana and Foo Fighters.
“Live Music Thursdays” Summer Schedule:
- July 11 – The Paul Charles Band
- July 18 – Mahi Crabbe
- July 25 – The Peter Love Band
- August 1 – Mahi Crabbe
- August 8 – The Paul Charles Band
- August 15 – Mahi Crabbe
- August 22 – The Peter Love Band
- August 29 – Mahi Crabbe