Boulder City Wine Walk
Stroll the historic downtown Boulder City streets and shops while sampling a variety of wines. Hours are 4pm to 8pm. Please check website for registration areas for each wine walk Themed wine walks are as follows:
May 8th – Mom’s Night Out
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE SOME CHANGES AND FRIENDLY REMINDERS FOR 2021.
1. Check in will Alternate between our BC Businesses. Keep an eye on the BDWW Facebook Page.
2. To participate, you MUST check in and receive a Stamp (ID is on you (state law) and age verification). You MUST have a wristband showing you have PAID to participate in the event and you MUST have a BDWW wine glass. Businesses are NOT allowed to serve you in a personal glass.
Event runs from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Check in begins at 4 pm and ends at 6:30 PM
- Best Dam Wine Walk Ticket sales stop at 6:30 PM
- Best Dam Wine Walk ends at 8 PM
Ask for a glass at Check In (Cash and Credit Cards Accepted)
- $25 for an individual – visit BDWW EventBrite to purchase your ticket in advance.
Check in with our Happenings Calendar to stay up-to-date on all the latest events happening in our city.