LINQ Promenade St. Patrick’s Day Specials
The LINQ Promenade is extending its St. Patrick’s Day celebrations into the holiday weekend, hosting a variety of Irish-inspired décor, food and beverage mobile carts, themed cocktails and specials available March 17 through March 21. Exclusive St. Patrick’s Day offerings on The LINQ Promenade include:
- High Roller Observation Wheel:
- The High Roller Observation Wheel will light up the Vegas skyline with dazzling shades of green throughout the evening of March 17 to celebrate the Irish-themed holiday.
- Sky Lounge, the bar on the way up to the High Roller, will offer the “Shamrock Sour” made with Irish whiskey, melon liqueur, sour mix and Sierra Mist. The Shamrock Sour is available on St. Patrick’s Day for $11.
- ICEBAR: At ICEBAR, the drinks are always on ice and ready for a celebration. Guests are invited to stop by on March 17 to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day specials including $6 green draft Modelo beers, $7 Guinness cans, $7 Jameson shots and $12 Irish Car Bombs.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar: On March 17, Off The Strip Bistro & Bar will serve festive dishes including corned beef and hash, corned beef and cabbage, and a corned beef sandwich. They will also offer Irish-inspired beverage specials on Jameson, Fireball, Guinness and Murphy’s Irish Stout.
- Also available throughout The Promenade from March 17 through March 21 will be convenient mobile food and beverage carts offered by a variety of bars and restaurants. Bars and eateries offering mobile carts include:
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- Flour & Barley
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
- Virgil’s Real Barbeque