“Neon Dream” Party at AREA15
This Memorial Day Weekend, guests are invited to don their glow gear to party under the black lights at AREA15’s immersive “Neon Dream” party on Saturday, May 29. For $35 per person, Neon Dreamers will dance to DJs Marques Wyatt and Ray Kash, sounds from Soul in the Machine, and live bands outside in the A-Lot. Guests will also experience psychedelic spectacles, food and drinks, roaming live performances, access to experiences such “Wink World: Portal Into The Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, the mind-reading Brainstorm and relish in the long-awaited festival vibe. Costumes are encouraged and an unforgettable night is promised.
Every Neon Dream ticket includes access to:
- “Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite” takes the fusion of whimsy, color, art, technology and music founder Chris Wink pioneered with Blue Man Group to the next level. Visitors will walk through six infinity-mirror rooms, each one featuring a stunning production number choreographed to original music, drawing upon Wink’s love of black light and other dynamic stage effects to evoke “life force” and inspire wonder. Described by Wink as “equal parts psychedelic arthouse and carnival funhouse,” Wink World explores the concept of infinity in entertainingly conceptual and aesthetic ways.
- Museum Fiasco’s futuristic audio-visual exhibit, combining art and hospitality in a space that fosters a sense of connectivity for visitors. Currently on view are three shows by Playmode Studios titled ‘Cluster,’ ‘Railwave’ and the newest ‘Stellar,’ which invites voyagers on an intense and captivating cosmic journey through visual-sonic sequences, zooming through comets, planets, galaxies, crossing nebulae and visiting other worlds, until finally returning safely back to Earth.
- Brainstorm, the mind-reading experience where guests are invited to move and engage to light up Brainstorm’s reaction centers, which reads a guests’ unique expressions and transmits nearly infinite response patterns, never delivering the same experience twice.
- Live music outside in A-Lot and inside The Portal
- DJs Marques Wyatt with Ray Kash
- Soul in the Machine
- Roaming performances throughout the building.
Guests must be 21 years or older to enter. Valid I.D. or drivers’ license required upon check-in.
Keep up with latest events on our Vegas News Happening Calendar.