The Mob Museum Ninth Anniversary | Sponsored by NV Energy
The Mob Museum will mark its ninth anniversary on Sunday, February 14 with free admission for Nevada residents.
- Take a closer look into the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre with a video presentation featuring rare images, artifacts and insights into the crime and investigation.
- Throughout February, sip on a specialty scotch flight and, from February 12–14, enjoy hand-crafted cocktails carefully curated to toast to the celebratory occasion.
- Guests will have the opportunity to take pictures with a finely rendered, life-size sculpture of the notorious Chicago Mob boss Al Capone.
- New limited-edition retail items will be available online.
- Guests who attend receive a 10% discount* on food and beverage throughout the day, including at concessions and The Underground speakeasy.
*Discount not valid on souvenir spirit bottles or other retail items. Must be 21+ to visit The Underground speakeasy.
Due to limited availability, reservations are required.
General Admission Vouchers for complimentary future visits to the Museum will be distributed to select local nonprofit organizations.
In alignment with its “Commitment to Community,” The Mob Museum continues to look for opportunities to increase accessibility to locals.
February 14, 2021 marks the ninth anniversary of The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Since its inception, the educational institution, strives to provide a world-class Museum experience with a mission to advance the public understanding of organized crime’s history and impact on American society.